Buying A Business?
BUYING A BUSINESS
An Exciting Idea!
The idea of buying a business is an exciting one. The ability to control your own destiny, serve your community, bring a passion to fruition, build your wealth, or even just to fire your current boss are all compelling reasons to want to buy a business. Let’s face it, it’s a major life change! And it’s not obvious how you actually go about it. Have you ever done it before? Most people haven’t!
How do I…?
So right now, you probably have tons of question such as:
- Where do I start?
- What needs to be done? And when?
- Who do I need help from?
- Where do I find quality businesses for sale?
- How do I assess if they are right for me, or the right price for me?
- How will I fund the purchase?
- And how does the transaction actually take place anyway?
These and a million more questions are probably bouncing around your head right now. The truth is, it’s complicated! It’s a process, that takes time, energy, and a full commitment. In fact, buying a business is a project all by itself, and if it were easy, everyone would be doing it.
At Transitions, our solution is Buyer Education. We want to help you be a better buyer, an educated buyer. We want you to succeed in making your business buying dreams a reality!
In fact, we are the only firm to offer two Buyer Education programs, our free Preferred Buyer’s Program, and our paid Buyer’s Brilliance Program. You can explore the Buyer’s Brilliance Program here.
But right now, let’s look at the many reasons you should complete the Preferred Buyers Program
Our Preferred Buyer program will help you:
- Gain clarity on the type of business you want to own
- Identify the resources you have to successfully purchase a business.
- Learn our exclusive 5-F framework to know if a business is right for you.
- Learn the basics of business valuation.
- Understand your options when buying a business
- Learn how to work with a business broker
- Clarify if buying a business is even the right choice for you.
The second best thing about it is that it’s free but the best thing about it is that as a Preferred Buyer, you will obtain access to detailed confidential and financial information on any of our business opportunities.*
*Note: Sharing of confidential information for one of our business opportunities requires completion of the Preferred Buyer Program, signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and proof of Identification.